Monday 8 March 2021

Spring Is Sprung!

Hot on the heels of his last contribution, Brian sent in some photos a week ago taken on one of his local walks. I hope that you will forgive me, Brian, for not publishing these until now, but with so little coming in at the moment I thought that I should spread it out a bit. However, I'm now beginning to wonder if this is the right approach?

Brian's photos were all taken on 1st March on Heath Lane.

Thank you, Brian!

Primroses - Heath Lane

Hazel - Heath Lane

Snowdrops - Heath Lane

Does anyone remember a poem that went something like this, from way back in my youth? - sounds as if it might have been something from Spike Milligan :-

  Spring is sprung

  The grass is riz

  I wonder where dem boidies is

  De boid is on the wing

  But dat's absoid

  I tought de wing was on de boid

 

Until the next time. Take great care everyone - - - Richard

 

No comments:

Post a Comment